Our client is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst of Accounting Advisory.
Why work here:
- Big promote from within
- Respectable work-life balance
- Incredible technical development opportunity
- Closely working with Executive Leadership Team
About the Opportunity
This is not a transnational type role. It is an accounting policy advisory role for all the business units and Corporate. From advising on accounting treatments for operational and capital reporting, to advising on accounting treatments for major new business endeavors, to advising on M&A activities or new IFRS standards and implementing such, would be the main accountability of this position.
- CPA, CA
- Good foundation of understanding in IFRS
- Experience developed while performing assurance work at a public accounting firm
- Construction, mining, manufacturing industry exposure is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24967.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.