About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day accounting duties in support of the Finance function. You will be participating as part of the month-end close process which will include validating data, booking journal entries, reporting results and providing recommendations as required.
- Manage the accounting and analytics-related inventories and Plant Accounting
- Assist in the month and year-end process, including reporting as required
- Maintain and prepare account reconciliations
- Enter journal entries, accruals and allocations in coordination with the financial period close
- Update and maintain pricing and customer information/ files; related data entry
- Investigate pricing and quantity differences with stores and vendors
- Assist Controller in month end reporting and analytics package
- 3-5 years of work experience
- University degree in Finance or Accounting with a CPA designation
- Good understanding of Supply Chain/Plant Accounting
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Demonstrated analytical ability and strong mathematical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities and experience using a large ERP software
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
$35 - $40/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24268.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.