About the Opportunity
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Preparation of variance analysis to monitor the monthly activity in development entities.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end tax and statutory financial statements and notes to the financial statements.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Trial balance mapping and upload of activities by posting entries in Yardi
- Preparation of Journal entries and booking them in Yardi
- Organizing and saving the information in a systematic way
- Reconciliations and Cash flow analysis
- Other Adhoc responsibilities as assigned
- Accounting Designation
- 5 plus years of strong full cycle accounting
- Advanced excel and knowledge of Yardi
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #396049.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.