Our client is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst on a 3 months contract basis with a very strong chance to go permanent.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the accurate recording of financial information in the ERP system, preparing the accounting analysis of actual results versus budgets and prior periods, and overseeing the preparation and reporting of financial budgets.
About the Opportunity
- Complete monthly GL close process
- Prepare monthly accruals and record journal entries
- Assist in preparation of financial statements
- Maintain fixed asset subledgers and capital/project spend
- Prepare research and position papers on complex accounting issues
- Assist in corporate tax filings as required
- Prepare account reconciliations at month end and year end
- Support year end audit and preparation of working papers
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- CPA designation
- Minimum 2 years experience in completing general ledger account analysis and financial statements
- Minimum 2 years public accounting audit experience
- IFRS or US GAAP knowledge would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28775.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.