Our client is currently in need of a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with the month-end close process. Ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience with strong technical accounting experience.
About the Opportunity
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Assisting with the month-end close process (including but not limited to journal entries and reconciliations)
- P&L variance analysis with commentary and ability to follow-up with key stakeholders
- Assisting with any ad hoc projects
- Regulatory reporting and preparation of year-end audit files
- CGA, CMA designation required and minimum of 4 years of financial reporting experience
- Excellent communication skills (having the ability to present to senior management)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Oracle is preferred
$32 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25764.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.