About the Opportunity
- Responsible for month end closing activities and overside of journal entries.
- Preparing journal entries and complex balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Preparing multi-currency financial statements for various entities.
- Responsible for responding to auditor queries.
- Complete certain Statistic Canada reports and filings.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and complete various projects as required.
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- University degree with an accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CGA, etc).
- 5+ years of relevant experience within corporate accounting.
- Experience working within a multi-currency environment.
- Experience with consolidations is required.
- Prior experience working with a large ERP (Hyperion, SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Must have good interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to confidently interact with all levels in the organization.
- Advanced Excel capabilities including macros and pivot tables.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #391780.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.