About the Company
Our client is a large global private manufacturing company specialized in the automotive industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will will report to the Manger of Financial Planning & Analysis and work closely with finance teams across different regions in the group.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment
- Fantastic mentorship opportunities.
- Fantastic company and great place to work in an exciting industry.
- Company has experienced exceptional growth.
- Assist in month-end process and reports (AR, Inventory and Controller’s Comments)
- Maintain accurate inventory & project costing, including fixed assets management for the regional divisions
- Review total cost management and perform variance analysis of production & OH accounts.
- Assist in preparation of year-end audit package and actively participate in the preparation of Consolidated Annual Budget and Reforecast presentation and associated backup schedules
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Analyze short and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
- Partner with various finance departments across the group in order to continuously improve financial transparency and processes
- Ability to work cross functionally with difference finance teams and with other parts of the organziation
- Work closely with Program Managers on program updates
- Develop and analyze ad hoc financial reporting to support business as required
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- CPA or CPA in progress
- 3+ years’ experience in month-end accounting and financial analysis
- Strong Excel and data analysis experience
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 390230.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.