About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of hydrogen solutions. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Flexible with working schedules and deadlines oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset and empowered to make changes
- Managers have experience within firms and industry experience
- Lots of mentorships
- Growth opportunities into a manager role
- Support the monthly close and consolidation process including preparing journal entries, accruals, account reconciliations, and ensuring the consolidated financial statements are properly prepared
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end financial statements and MD&A
- Support the year end and quarter end audit process and deliverables.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements including documentation of controls
- Perform technical accounting research, prepare position papers for new and complex transactions.
- Investigate and correct discrepancies/irregularities in financial entries, documents and report
- Ensure that all entities are in compliance with regulatory and in-house standards and best practices
- Responsible for maintaining accurate financials including revenue recognition & FP&A while remaining aware accounting guidelines.
- Maintain fixed asset and prepaid schedules as well as record monthly depreciation
- Assist with financial statement variance analysis and presentation on a monthly basis
- Record and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Work alongside the Controller to plan and organize the operations of the growing accounting and finance department
- Responsible for preparing business reports to assist with enabling decision makers in making well-informed business decisions
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or financial management
- Knowledge of Epicor Online considered an asset
- Working knowledge of IFRS is required and US GAAP is an asset
- Technical competence using Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 374321.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.