About the Company
Our client is a Financial Services Company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for assisting with the Corporate Accounting and some Treasury work for our client.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Excellent work life balance
- Overtime is paid for
- Laid back and supportive culture
- Hybrid Work Model
- Oversee various key risk indicators for the company, including liquidity management, counterparty exposure and other indicators to ensure the company’s financial resilience is well managed.
- Chair a monthly meeting with Executive team to present Asset / Liability management strategy for the month, including recommendations on future interest rate hedging activities.
- Support Treasury operations
- Determine funds available for overnight investment and coordinate with banks to invest funds.
- Assist in the review of monthly accounting entries and the quarter-end consolidation package.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation for SOX requirement audits.
- Assist in various joint projects with other departments and with the Region to improve departmental efficiencies and support innovation.
- CPA Designation
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably with a “Big 4” Public Accounting Firm.
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #369130
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.