About the Company
Our client is a food and beverage services company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for Lease and Property Accounting plans, organizes, and oversees lease property administrative processes of the company and assists the Finance team to fulfill lease and property account management & analysis, tax reporting and filing, and other financial/regulatory requirements.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Excellent compensation package
- Great opportunities for growth
- Open to changes
- Oversee and manage the company’s leases, assist in timely executions of all new leases and in obtaining all operating licences, permits, insurance coverage and managing schedules and deadlines appropriately.
- Organize and manage company accounts, records, and information, ensuring all accounts are renewed and up to date.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Ensure all the company’s operations adhere to lease policies and regulations.
- Ensure that all lease reporting to landlords is completed on a regular and timely manner.
- As needed conduct research and analysis and prepare lease financial reports.
- Assist in collecting information for audits and inspections as required.
- Where needed, assist in the execution and management of leases for Franchise arrangements
- Set up and manage all accounts related to the leases and properties and responsible for the maintenance of the accounts.
- Assist in month end tax reporting and filing procedures and ensure all regulatory or tax related requirements are fulfilled.
- Perform account reconciliations and assist the finance team in financial reporting and analysis requirements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- CPA designation or in progress
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ lease and property administrative experience
- Understanding of hospitality-related licensing and permits
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency with NetSuite (and/or other ERP systems) is an asset.
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 363906
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.