About the Company
Our client is develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will identify opportunities for improvement or simplification of financial processes to support business initiatives, drive efficiencies and increase profitability.
Why Work Here
- Management style is fairly hands off, lets the individual determine involvement from management
- Learning/ training opportunities within the organization
- Lots of cross collab within organization (sales/ marketing)
About the Opportunity
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies.
- Working closely with Purchasing, Marketing, Sales and R&D to assess risks and adjust pricing approach and profitability accordingly.
- Providing key analysis to management team to assist in profitable decision making
- Perform margin analysis, assess risk, and identify key actions in order to support business initiatives of profitable growth.
- Ad-hoc variance analysis to support the organization in making strategic decisions.
- Forecasting / Budgeting lead on sales.
- Project tasks and work as assigned.
- Act as a backup for the Cost Analyst.
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years of practical experience in FP&A capacity
- Experience in pricing, finance and risk management a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349187.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.