About the Company
Our client is in the services and logistics industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for assisting in completing required accounting transactions and activities to support the financial reporting process
Why Work Here
- Stable business
- Great work life balance
- Generous overall compensation plan
About the Opportunity
- Prepares month end journal entries along with supporting schedules
- Assists management in the preparation of monthly financial statements and supplemental reports
- Prepares various account reconciliation and other month end schedules to substantiate all major balance sheet accounts
- Ensures activities/transactions are executed and recorded in accordance with established procedures, Identifies and resolves discrepancies
- Assists in the preparation of the budget and performs monthly variance analysis
- Supports the inventory control process including periodic inventory counts and reconciliations
- Prepares and remits sales, business, and payroll taxes
- Prepares detailed KPI reporting on a regular basis to support business partners.
- Addresses frequent ad-hoc requests, reports, and analysis.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications notably Excel
- High degree of proficiency with financial reporting systems
- Experience using reporting tools such as Altryx, Tableau, SQL
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #349172.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.