About the Company
Our client is a leader in the marketing industry. They are in a growth mode and have the potential to provide professional development to a Senior Financial Analyst as the company continues to succeed. Our client provides a great work-life balance and a competitive compensation plan with benefits.
Why Work Here
- Progressive and flexible work culture that allows for opportunity to work from home
- Canadian global business, exposure to international operations
- Growing company offering extensive professional development opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Commercial and Manufacturing forecasting and analysis
- Support functional and business unit leaders through ad-hoc financial analysis
- Drive execution of strategic initiatives by working with cross functional teams
- Partner with accounting to analyze date and provide insights to business leaders
- Assist with finance and accounting process improvement projects and system implementations
- Drive automation and improved transparency of information through Business Intelligence project management and execution
- Lead financial modeling and data analysis to forecast and analyze results
- Manage CapEx requests, analysis, and reporting
- Evaluate new business opportunities and risks
- 2+ Years of experience in Finance & Accounting, specifically in an analytical role
- CPA Designation, or close to completion
- Experience in a relevant industry such as Manufacturing, Retail, CPG, etc
- Exposure to working with commercial and operational teams
$85,000 to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 344425.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.