About the Company
Our client is a Canadian Schedule 1 bank. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for providing operational and organizational support to strategic planning, forecasting and analysis.
Why Work Here
- Very collaborative group and friendly environment.
- Well established onboarding program.
- Brand new office with bright and open concept workspaces.
About the Opportunity
- Acts as a key figure for portfolio analytics relating to the Bank’s lending portfolio, including deal pipeline, balance sheet composition, and metrics with a particular focus on flows relating to originations, refinancing, renewals, and runoff.
- Monitors portfolio variances vs. plan and other discrepancies to identify trends and insights.
- Partners with other functional areas of the business to collaborate and drive toward consensus.
- Acts as the Finance department's representative at the Bank's Data Governance committee.
- Provides insightful commentary for management and board-level reporting.
- Concise communication of complex information for management.
- Ad hoc analysis for portfolio data needs and Senior Management Team business decision.
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience
- Technically adept, confident using Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, and Adaptive Insights.
- Strong business acumen, along with MS Excel and data manipulation experience.
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #342647.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.