About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market software companies, enabling them to be clear leaders within their focused industry. They are looking for a Bilingual Senior Financial Analyst (Hebrew). This roles responsibilities will include detailed review and analysis of the business’ financial and management reporting and ensuring compliance to corporate standards and processes.
Why Work Here
- 100% remote position
- Work for a great boss who is an excellent mentor
- One of the fastest growing portfolios in all of CSI. Opportunity to move up very quickly.
About the Opportunity
- Perform month end and quarter end cycle close processes, including reconciliations
- Detailed analysis of financial and management reporting of the business, with a focus on key operating ratios to identify issues and opportunities for operational improvements;
- Analysis of business performance, provide trend analysis and develop/improve corporate reporting;
- Review and quality assurance of month end and quarter end close deliverables;
- Ensure financial operations of the organization, such as customer invoicing accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Inventory tracking management
- Ensure internal controls over financial reporting are operating effectively
- Bilingual English & Hebrew speaking is a must have
- 3-5 years finance and accounting experience, with experience in a technology-based environment being an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, as are excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience working with Great Plains and BPC consolidation software is an asset
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #341115.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.