About the Company
Our client is the large organization in the healthcare industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide business partnership support to specific business lines within the organization.
Why Work Here
- Fully remote role
- Significant growth in company, even during COVID
- Close knit team, with opportunity to grow both within the role and company
About the Opportunity
- Monthly Business Unit Performance Reviews: Working in conjunction with either the Strategy and Innovation, Excelleris and / or National Support segments as have been delegated by the Manager Finance: Strategy and Capital Planning establish a working partnership and framework to analyze and communicate results of these strategies and business units on a monthly basis. This framework will include traditional variance analysis and performance monitoring, visual dashboards to measure in-process metrics as well as progress / tracking on the achievement of any segment specific initiatives.
- Annual Budget, Forecast Updates, Capital Planning and 5-year Plan Development: Lead the processes specific to the delegated segment across either the Strategy and Innovation, Excelleris and / or National Support segments of the business to develop the annual budget, corresponding “year to go” forecast updates (at least 3X per year) and the annual 5-year financial plan for Life Labs. Ensure alignment of plans across all stakeholder groups.
- Annual Capital Budget, Forecast Updates and 5-year Plan Development: Lead the processes specific to the delegated segment of the business to develop the annual capital plan corresponding “year to go” forecast updates (at least 3X per year) and the annual 5-year capital plan for Life Labs. Ensure alignment of plans across all stakeholder groups.
- Analytics and Business Partnerships: Develop analytical frameworks and tools to assist delegated segment of either the Strategy and Innovation, Excelleris and / or National Support segments of the business in making data-driven decisions, including pricing activities, new business ventures, new product lines, margin analysis, capital investments, RFP activities for both vendors and customers, contract negotiations, licensing and acquisition opportunities, and more broadly any other innovations, strategic initiatives and ad hoc analysis as required to enable business decisions. Leverage tools to enable business case development and documentation, inclusive of both capital requirements and investment returns / payback.
- Ability to perform ad hoc projects in support of the Head of Commercial Finance or the Manager Finance: Strategy and Capital Planning
- CPA Designation, or close to completion
- 3+ years in financial, planning and analysis
- Strong analytical and business planning skills in order to solve problems and research and escalate issues
Up to $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #339672.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.