About the Company
Our client is a global real estate asset manager. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, who will be involved with financial reporting, performance measurement, valuations, capital calls/distributions, and investor relations.
Why Work Here
- High exposure role and great opportunities for growth
- World class asset management company
- Fantastic boss that is an amazing leader and mentor
- Lots of interesting projects to be involved with
About the Opportunity
- Review and assist in preparation of reporting, including standalone legal entity trial balances, consolidated Fund financial statements under US GAAP, investors capital statements, and related other items on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Review and assist in preparation of capital call and distribution notices to investors.
- Support the publicly traded company’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS relating to Private Fund entities.
- Detailed review of Fund performance metrics, including gross/net IRR, management fees and carried interest.
- Actively participate and lead the resolution of complex technical accounting issues, including coordination with auditors, fund administrators and operating platforms.
- Assist in managing fund operations, including compliance, controls, and treasury management by assisting other functional teams within the group.
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management to support their business decision making.
- Support the company’s valuation process including in-depth review of valuation models/long-term assumptions on a quarterly basis
- Assist in resolving investor request related to fund financial items and reporting
- Provide guidance and coaching to fund administration team and co-op students
- Ad-hoc analyses and special projects as required.
- 3-5) years of progressive work experience in an accounting or auditing function
- Strong financial systems experience, including advanced Excel skills
$95,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 338468.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.