About the Company
Our client is an engineering design and manufacturing company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position works closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate data reporting and analysis in addition to responsibilities in general and/or cost accounting
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to join a growing team and company
- Chance to move to the financial side of the business for strong employees
- Employees get to work on projects that are on the cutting edge of technology
About the Opportunity
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Prepare and analyze all data pertaining to assigned projects.
- Meet all key month-end reporting deadlines and complete reconciliations; some late hours expected during month closing
- Participate in departmental and company project teams as requested.
- Being pro-active, constantly look for ways to improve department processes and service to customers with a positive attitude.
- Follows every reasonable precaution to ensure work is performed following the Health & Safety procedures. Immediately report accidents and incidents and participate in their investigations.
- CPA or in progress
- A minimum of 2 years' previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with spreadsheets
- Exposure to project costing
$80,000 to $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #337714.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.