About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing, international manufacturing company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for supporting a team that will work closely with business stakeholders in supply chain and logistics to establish business requirements and priorities, develop and monitor KPIs, while partnering throughout the forecasting, budgeting, and month-end process.
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture, relaxed with modern/industrial feel
- Work hard/play hard culture
- Great company that is continuing to grow
About the Opportunity
- Business partner to Supply Chain management team; seen as a trusted advisor who provides solutions to existing and emerging supply chain issues and opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Supply Chain team to establish annual budget and forecast and help determine/establish cost drivers
- Develop warehousing metrics and financial dashboards; analyze KPIs including ROS, cost per touch against financial results and forecasts; present findings to the finance department and operations management team and makes recommendations
- Provide and improve management reports with both financial and non-financial data that is relevant for the operations team to assess performance
- Make recommendations and ensure the current capabilities of Anaplan are continuously improved to enhance forecasting strategies and supporting business needs
- Work closely with finance team members to assist in the accruals process including preparation of journal entries, as well as analyze and prepare monthly financial reports to ensure accuracy in financial performance reporting
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis and support for strategic business decisions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a financial planning and analytical role
- Experience in supply chain & logistics environment preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is required and experience in data analytics software (i.e. PowerBi, Domo, Tableau, etc.) is an asset
- Strong ERP and financial planning software experience (i.e. SAP, D365, Anaplan, etc.)
$80,000 to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 336560.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.