About the Company
Our client is a reinsurer. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who wil provide accurate, consistent and reliable corporate accounting support to the VP, Controller, and consequently, the SVP, Finance.
Why Work Here
- Family-like feel, tight knit group of employees that enjoy working for a company that treats them well
- Work for a very reputable, world-renowned company in the reinsurance industry
- Gain a wide breadth of accounting experience through being the person responsible for every aspect of the Life Insurance Accounting function of the company
About the Opportunity
- P&C regulatory filings, Solvency II, Statistics Canada and support to regulators, rating agencies and government & industry publications
- Project work including the IFRS 17 project
- Capital projections, cash flow projections
- OSFI business plan development and preparation
- Budget & landing preparation & analysis
- Preparing the audited financial statements and notes
- Ad-hoc projects
- Overtime expected during peak periods such as year-end and quarter-ends
- Solid P&C insurance accounting knowledge.
- Strong Excel, P&C software, SAP skills
- BFC, Omega system experience
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333857.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.