About the Company
Our client is one of Canada’s largest real estate companies, specializing in the healthcare industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will support the annual budgeting process, financial planning, debt analysis, internal consolidated reporting and various ad-hoc analysis.
Why Work Here
- Office is very relaxed and friendly, very collaborative and supportive
- Highly visible position with lots of interactions with business leaders
- One of the Most Admired Corporate Cultures in Canada
About the Opportunity
- Build and maintain financial models to support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, and to support strategic business decisions by senior management
- Assist with the preparation and enhancement of KPI reporting for management. These key indicators will ensure operational and financial improvements are targeted across the portfolio
- Provide analytical support for high impact projects based on a thorough understanding of the company’s financial position and operating segments
- Assist management in the preparation of presentations for operational reviews, board meetings and special projects
- Maintain and update integrated operational reports and analysis
- Provide public company related analysis for senior executive team, including insights on markets, peers, and partners
- Assist in the planning, preparation and management of investment materials and presentations
- Assist in the preparation of financial projections for lenders and rating agencies as required
- Assist in due diligence work on growth opportunities as required
- Performing other duties as assigned
- CPA, CA
- Exceptional financial modelling skills, including advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 332681.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.