About the Company
Our client is a consumer packaged meats company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for reporting on the sales function and supporting the optimization team with ad hoc requests and analysis
Why Work Here
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Hands off management style
- The extensive Canadian based organization along with management commitment to your development gives you access to career growth and advancement opportunities.
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate LE and budget reviews for volume and margins with the optimization teams and ensure all required adjustments flow through accurately to reflect budgeted objectives/targets for the Industrial and Intercompany channels and RWA business.
- Work with optimization to pull together vitals forecasts with analysis versus plan for all channels and buy/sell business.
- Provide analysis vs. prior forecast and budget at month end
- Coordinate, prepare and distribute weekly reporting for the value-add industrial channel businesses.
- Review Buy/Sell results and resolve any issues.
- Ensure sales schedules are accurately reflected (validate that MCR ties to sales data system).
- Ensure commissions are accurately reflected and shortfalls are accrued.
- Provide final results to international sales team.
- Provide quarter over quarter sales analysis as prescribed by corporate requests.
- Work with external auditors to provide appropriate responses to queries/requests for additional information/analysis.
- Ad Hoc Reporting/Analysis for Management/Sales Optimization team
- CPA Designation
- 3+ years value add analytical experience
- Superior computer skills on Microsoft Excel
- Experience with BPC, BA, and/or SAP is an asset.
Up to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #332447.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.