About the Company
Our client is a leader in the professional services industry. They are a currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be able to assist with the financial reporting for the Corporate Finance team.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for growth
- Good work life balance
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly internal management reporting (financial and operations results and KPIs) including; financial and operational results, select key performance indicators, select variance analysis (vs. prior year and/or budget)
- Responsible for the first review of various monthly/quarterly/annual monthly submissions from Regions
- Prepare select annual financial statements and supporting schedules for external purposes
- Prepare financial statements for holding companies
- Assist in the annual audit process and prepare assigned schedules for auditors
- Prepare Tax account reconciliations, and filings as assigned
- Participate in OneStream consolidation system implementation and support of consolidation in the system.
- Research ASPE for accounting treatment for complex, non-routine transactions.
- Suggest and participate in continuous process improvements in financial reporting processes and reconciliations
- Assist with any other Regional and Corporate requests, ad-hoc queries, and projects as required
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong Accounting & Financial Reporting background
- Previous Corporate tax exposure
$80,000 to 85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #331972.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.