About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing, publicly listed company providing digital customer experience and digital IT solutions across the globe. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will help build global forecasts and driver based models (highlighting key risks and opportunities), analyze plans to develop revenue and efficiency opportunities, support systems implementation enabling financial process automation, drive improvements in existing processes through technology transformation and participate in acquisition diligence and integration.
Why Work Here
- Flexible and progressive culture, with opportunity to work fully remote.
- Growth oriented organization, with tons of opportunity for career development and progression
- Competitive compensation package with strong bonus and pension matching.
About the Opportunity
- Assist monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, long term planning and strategic planning processes
- Support the implementation of Business Intelligence tools and other systems to drive automation of financial information for planning and reporting
- Assist in ensuring the Finance technology solutions, such as Workday and Adaptive Insights, are integrated and configured for Global FP&A requirements
- Liaise with Corporate Tax, Treasury and Accounting teams to gather relevant information for strategic planning and forecasts
- Gather forecast inputs from Global Finance and update quality scorecards
- Assist Validating forecast and budget assumptions across various business units
- Update reports, and summaries, and materials for senior leadership related to Budgets and Forecasts
- Maintenance of foreign exchange rate planning and assumption gathering
- Review and update of risks & opportunities across the business
- Provide support to regional finance teams related to planning activities and systems
- Implement standardization, documentation, and improvements of existing planning processes
- Prepare reporting and assist in analysis of client account profitability and performance
- Assist in disseminating Account level plans into Global plans
- Collect and assist disseminating information by leveraging data warehouse and business intelligence tools
- Build/consolidate global forecasts and analyze key performance indicators, working closely with cross functional teams including global finance teams, operations, strategy, sales, and client relationship managers
- Prepare monthly FP&A content for senior leadership team meetings
- Take ownership of enhancements and improvements to planning processes
- CPA designation or close to completion.
- Minimum 3-4 years of progressive experience in FP&A and reporting
- Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Docs) or other productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
- Tech savvy with Strong BI Tool experience (i.e Tableau, PowerBI, Sisense, SQL, etc.)
- Exposure to automation, digitalization, system implementation, etc.
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #330968.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role