About the Company
Our client is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be providing financial analysis and consulting expertise to all functions within the organization.
Why Work Here
- Significant growth in company, even during COVID.
- Close knit team, with opportunity to grow both within the role and company
About the Opportunity
- Developing, building and maintaining dynamic financial models for use in options evaluations, pro-forma cause and effect, and project evaluation
- Providing value-added financial analysis, costing, and projections to internal clients to enable effective decision making and risk assessment
- Providing unbiased and objective financial assessments of business opportunities in an environment of multiple stakeholders and business drivers
- Providing support to the Business Development team through data collection and analysis to support business proposals and growth strategies
- Providing support to the Supply Chain Management team through validation of new sourcing contracts to support the organization’s competitive advantage and negotiation strategies
- Reviewing and recommending the most appropriate costing methodology for company services. Designing and implementing an effective cost refresh process
- Designing integrative reports using Advanced Excel and/or other data query tools
- Manipulating data and data mining, as well as translating complex financial data into meaningful analysis
- CPA, or in final stages of completion
- 4+ years of recent experience in a Finance or Business Analyst role
- 2+ years recent experience in medium to large size organizations supporting multiple divisions and stakeholders
- Experience performing financial analysis in the healthcare or manufacturing industry would be an asset
- Demonstrates ability to use advanced Excel skills for dynamic modeling and scenario planning (pivot tables, charts, dynamic modeling)
Up to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #329791.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.