About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded organization in the telecommunications industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be integral in supporting A/P along with the month-end close including account reconciliations, deferred revenue monthly analysis, quarterly review analytics, as well as a key contributor to our evolving shared services delivery model.
Why Work Here
- Excellent technology company that is profitable, stable, and well run.
- Excellent boss who will be a great mentor
About the Opportunity
- Support the day-to-day A/P management for our European operations
- Support month-end closing processes, including B/S reconciliations, banking, A/P, credit cards processor recs, revenue deferrals, COGS deferrals, P&L analytics, variance analysis, and key supplier analysis
- Lead various cash management and treasury support functions
- Provide end-to-end accounting support for smaller subsidiaries within the company's group of companies including data analysis of the business
- Primary support for HR and month-end payroll entries
- Interface with external auditors to support quarterly reviews as well as yearend audit deliverables
- 3+ years Accounting and Financial Analysis experience
- Experience in a fast paced, computerized, multi-company, multi-currency environment.
- Strong reconciliation skills and understanding of accounting concepts.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong computer skills – Excel & Word.
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 327973.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.