About the Company
Our client is a consumer packaged meats company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for reporting on the foodservice finance function and supporting the marketing team with ad hoc requests and analysis.
Why Work Here
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Hands off management style
- Opportunity for movement and involvement in projects within immediate team and the broader Finance function
About the Opportunity
- Commercial Support: Proactively supporting commercial teams in projects (new product launches) as main finance lead. Ensure that all analyses completed are ‘value-added’ and align to the Business Unit’s Priorities. Become a true business partner by ensuring that you are involved in the key commercial priorities – strategy sessions, budgeting, new product launches, and pricing decisions (ad hoc analysis).
- Forecast and Budget: co-ordinate forecasts and budget reviews for volume and margins with the marketing team and ensure all required adjustments are flowed through accurately to reflect objectives/targets for the category.
- Weekly Reporting. Coordinate, prepare and distribute weekly reporting; including being the lead on the weekly meetings for commercial teams as the finance representative; identifying areas of opportunity and/or concern (risk), provide recommendations, and execute against them.
- Ad Hoc Reporting for Senior Management: Provide Commercial Reporting as requested by Senior Management.
- 3 to 5 years of value add analytical experience
- Superior computer skills on Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience an asset
Up to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #327486.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.