About the Company
Our client is a law firm. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance team.
Why Work Here
- Flexible culture with a hybrid work schedule
- Progressive environment with strong wellness and mental health resources, and active involvement in the community
- Opportunity for learning, career development, and progression
About the Opportunity
- Analyzing and reporting monthly or on demand budgets for clients and assigned departments
- Partnering with budget owners in assessing and effectively managing costs associated with client billings
- Reporting on financial performance for client fee arrangements, providing insights into risks and opportunities
- Initiating and participating in projects or ad-hoc analysis, including implementation of new processes and systems
- Automating data mining processes, creating and maintaining a standard set of reports using Power BI reporting dashboards, to be shared with various stakeholders
- Collecting, preparing and analyzing data for monthly and annual reporting, including revenue cycle analysis for billings, collections and timekeepers productivity
- CPA, or CPA In-Progress
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (able to manipulate, interpret, and analyze large sets of data)
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #327054.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.