About the Company
Our client is a cannabis-focused consumer packaged goods company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist the finance team in providing timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP.
Why Work Here
- Strong mentorship and career development opportunity
- Reputable and fast-growing growing organization in the industry.
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation package with stock options
- Flexible and fully remote work environment.
About the Opportunity
- Consolidating monthly and quarterly reporting from SLANG subsidiaries in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP
- Assisting in the oversight of subsidiary reporting to ensure reports are complete and provided timely
- Assist in financial reporting including analysis and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including financial statement note disclosures
- Assist in the preparation of technical memos and analysis to support complex transactions such as business combinations, impairment, revenue recognition, etc.
- Assist in maintaining securities and regulatory compliance, including assisting in corporate tax, indirect tax and payroll filings
- Develop a strong working relationship with external auditors and playing an integral role in the completion of annual audits
- Maintain corporate books and records for the company
- Work with subsidiaries to proactively identify opportunities for improvement on current processes and help implement recommendations
- Completing special projects and undertaking new initiatives as they arise
- CPA designation or close to completion
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant financial reporting experience
- Experience with consolidations a requirement
- Proficient in IFRS reporting
- Multicurrency experience considered a strong asset
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 326001.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role