About the Company
Our client is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for digital currencies. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to add to their Finance team.
Why Work Here
- Start-up environment, hands on environment – opportunity to own your role
- Exciting industry, growing and opportunity for this role to develop and grow
- Good work life balance, fun environment, modern office
About the Opportunity
- Working closely with our Finance Team to create and analyze financial reports
- Prepare reports to Management and the Board of Directors
- Update and maintain KPI, AUM and Revenue Reporting
- Lead and build of Budget, Forecast and other financial models
- Support accounting end close (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Support internal and external year end audit and SOC audits
- Collaborate on other ad-hoc strategic projects
- CPA Designation
- 3+ years’ experience in FP&A role
- Good level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Data extraction
- You have a keen interest in cryptocurrency
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #322974.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.