About the Company
Our client is a large real estate company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst – FP+A who will be assisting with quarterly reforecast, and budget internal reporting package including key schedules such as the balance sheet, income statement and management cashflow providing insight and analysis into results versus budget;
Why Work Here
- Well-respected company
- Professional, collaborative, supportive, team environment
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Potential for growth within the company
About the Opportunity
- Performing return calculations including analysis of pending/completed transactions, analyzing attribution of key contributors and assisting in return variance analysis at various levels against budget and latest forecast;
- Analyzing and maintaining global transaction activity data and related variance analysis and reporting;
- Playing a significant role in the continuous transformation of the company’s quarterly and budget executive-level reporting using dynamic visualization tools (such as PowerBI) to communicate results and analysis and facilitating the underlying data infrastructure;
- Analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) such as NOI, interest, other gains and losses, capital expenditures/leasing costs and performing related variance analysis as it relates to actual and forecast/budget reporting both at the consolidated portfolio level and various geographic and asset class levels;
- Preparing/reviewing/posting month end close entries (very limited scope) and reconciliations for consolidated reporting such as hedge journals, mark to market adjustments, equity reconciliations, inter-company eliminations and various other integrity reports;
- Preparing and coordinating the execution of the company’s s monthly, quarterly, annual and budget consolidation and related reporting to ensure financial results are transmitted to the company’s parent and creating/executing on additional schedules/inquiries as needed;
- Performing quality review of various reports prepared for internal use or parent reporting; Completing ad-hoc analyses as required by management.
- 3 years of experience in financial reporting/analysis or audit experience preferably with Real Estate exposure and have a proven record of strong performance
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 322893.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role