About the Company
Our client is a large company who manufactures consumer packaged goods with a focus on health and wellness. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
Why Work Here
- Brand new office
- Very health/wellness focused culture
- Work a lot with Operations, Sales, Marketing
About the Opportunity
- Commercial Finance – Provide commercial support to the international sales, marketing, and operations teams. Build financial models to assess results and perform ad hoc analyses;
- ESG reporting – Assist in the launch of ESG (environmental, social, and governance) reporting and work with cross-functional teams to track against our climate commitments using the TCFD framework;
- Quarter-end Reporting – Communicate timely and accurate financial results to the executive team including causes for variances against prior year/budget and forward-looking implications. Provide actionable information that will impact the company’s financial results;
- Budget and Forecast – Manage the international entities’ financial planning process for budgets, reforecasts and financial projections. Responsible for quantifying the financial impact of business initiatives, recommending viable options and validating key assumptions. Manage the budget and reforecast timelines, submissions and scenario analyses;
- Special Projects – Global expansion projects, investor relations support, and improvements to the company’s decision-making process.
- CPA, CA
- 3+ years in a financial role, audit experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 322358.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role