About the Company
Our client is one of Canada's largest retailers, selling a wide range of merchandise including furniture, major appliances and home electronics across multiple banners. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager, to take an analytical approach in helping manage the business.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to gain valuable accounting experience and business knowledge
- Company is one of Canada's largest retailers (very reputable)
- Room for growth within the organization
About the Opportunity
- Assist in preparing the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and estimates for management team
- Develop financial and non-financial KPIs for key drivers of different business segments
- Analyze business needs/processes presented by user communities and recommend technical solution and improvements
- Identify issues and suggests courses of action for improving operations, and resource allocation
- Work closely with other corporate and business unit resources to improve standardization, and implements best practices
- Build FP&A reports in Excel to assess different business segments and to help find operating efficiencies
- Support and direct implementation of operational improvements
- Aid in new projects with the Franchise Finance Manager.
- Any other corporate finance ad hoc requests.
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Previous experience with forecasting/budgetary software, an asset
- Financial modelling experience
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #320687.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.