About the Company
Our client is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will support to specific business lines within the company’s core business.
Why Work Here
- Significant growth in company, even during COVID.
- Close knit team, with opportunity to grow both within the role and company
About the Opportunity
- Monthly Business Unit Performance Reviews: Working in conjunction with either the Strategy and Innovation, Excelleris and / or National Support segments as have been delegated by the Manager Finance: Strategy and Capital Planning establish a working partnership and framework to analyze and communicate results of these strategies and business units on a monthly basis. This framework will include traditional variance analysis and performance monitoring, visual dashboards to measure in-process metrics as well as progress / tracking on the achievement of any segment specific initiatives.
- Annual Budget, Forecast Updates, Capital Planning and 5-year Plan Development: Lead the processes specific to the delegated segment across either the Strategy and Innovation, Excelleris and / or National Support segments of the business to develop the annual budget, corresponding “year to go” forecast updates (at least 3X per year) and the annual 5-year financial plan. Ensure alignment of plans across all stakeholder groups.
- Annual Capital Budget, Forecast Updates and 5-year Plan Development: Lead the processes specific to the delegated segment of the business to develop the annual capital plan corresponding “year to go” forecast updates (at least 3X per year) and the annual 5-year capital plan. Ensure alignment of plans across all stakeholder groups.
- Analytics and Business Partnerhips: Develop analytical frameworks and tools to assist delegated segment of either the Strategy and Innovation, Excelleris and / or National Support segments segments of the business in making data-driven decisions, including pricing activities, new business ventures, new product lines, margin analysis, capital investments, RFP activities for both vendors and customers, contract negotiations, licensing and acquisition opportunities, and more broadly any other innovations, strategic initiatives and ad hoc analysis as required to enable business decisions. Leverage tools to enable business case development and documentation, inclusive of both capital requirements and investment returns / payback.
- Ability to perform ad hoc projects in support of the Head of Commercial Finance or the Manager Finance: Strategy and Capital Planning
- CPA, or in final stages of completion
- 3+ years FP&A experience
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, Oracle Cloud, SAP, EPM application suites preferred)
- Experience working with reporting and data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Strong computer and reporting skills with an advanced proficiency in MS Excel and Word
Up to $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #319459.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role
Revenue Senior Financial Analyst
Contract job in Toronto
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Direct Hire job in Toronto
Senior Financial Analyst, Valuations
Direct Hire job in Toronto
Senior Financial Analyst
Direct Hire job in Oakville