About the Company
Our client is an international food, ingredients and retail group. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide support on forecasting and financial reporting as well as initiatives such as new product development and ad hoc projects / initiatives.
Why Work Here
- Join a growing business with strong opportunity for growth and development
- The company is committed to making the company a great place to work, grow and develop for all of its people
About the Opportunity
- Finance lead for the Canadian business; manage the Canadian P&L through collaboration with the sales and marketing teams to ensure delivery of financial goals and objectives
- Support the financial planning processes (budget & interim forecasts) ensuring alignment with cross functional team members
- Support the month end process with revenue and margin variance analysis, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L management; lead the creation of month end reporting and presentations to be shared with the North American cross functional teams and UK leadership team
- Provide financial advice and modelling for North American innovation initiatives with cross functional teams
- Provide ongoing pricing analysis according to value chain and distributor cost models
- Develop and track ROI on promotional and A&P expenditure to . Ensure that investment of Trade and Consumer spend is supported by a robust pre and post approval/analysis cycle
- Help enforce robust controls around North American marketing spend and Canadian trade spend to ensure spend is tracked versus plan, variances explained
- Liaison with Sales and Marketing teams during quarterly forecasting and annual budget processes to analyze brand and customer performance and challenge/stress test assumptions
- Support USA business Order to Cash data interfaces to ABWF
- Participate actively in all team meetings and contribute to discussions with a financial/total business mindset
- Fully co-operate with and adhere to all company health, safety and environmental policies and procedures and suggest improvements
- Support Ad Hoc analysis and deliverables
- FP&A & Full-Cycle & Financial Reporting experience
- Food industry or related experience (manufacturing, agriculture, CPG)
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #318436.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.