About the Company
Our client is an Engineering Company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Controller with the overall supply chain and operations function.
Why Work Here
- Close knit team
- Good supportive environment for growth and training
About the Opportunity
- Analyze inventory and standard costing related expenses throughout the month – production variances, stock count adjustments, inventory revaluations etc.
- Communicate/liaise with the business (sales, project managers etc.) to understand and adjust as needed
- Plan and supervise Canada wide inventory counts and monitor the results of the cycle counts.
- Ensure all assigned account reconciliations are completed and reviewed, analysis is detailed, and actions taken as needed prior to the end of the month
- Assist the Controller to coordinate the preparation of the annual budget, monthly updates, and quarterly forecast
- Analyze freight expenses, accruals related to freight and recoveries associated
- Prepare actual vs budget, actual vs forecast and actual vs prior year analysis
- Load, check and reconcile balances from SAP to COGNOS for month-end reporting
- Complete Month End variance review and analysis
- 2-3 years of experience with inventory in a manufacturing or mining environment is strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Strong Excel skills (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables)
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 314426.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.