About the Company
Our client is a leading cannabis-focused consumer packaged goods company. They are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to add to the finance team, where they are required to provide timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with IFRS.
Why Work Here
- Competitive salary and standard health benefits
- CPA dues are reimbursed
- Strong mentorship and career development opportunity
- Reputable and fast-growing organization in the industry
About the Opportunity
- Consolidating monthly and quarterly reporting from company’s subsidiaries in accordance with IFRS
- Assisting in the oversight of subsidiary reporting to ensure reports are complete and provided timely
- Assist in financial reporting including analysis and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including financial statement note disclosures
- Assist in maintaining securities and regulatory compliance, including assisting in corporate tax, indirect tax and payroll filings
- Develop a strong working relationship with external auditors and playing an integral role in the completion of annual audits
- Maintain corporate books and records for the company
- Working with subsidiaries to proactively identify opportunities for improvement on current processes and help implement recommendations
- Completing special projects and undertaking new initiatives as they arise
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/business administration required
- Minimum 3 years of experience at an midsize/ large public accounting firm
- CPA designation or working towards designation
- Proficient in IFRS
- Experience with multi-currency consolidations
- Cannabis related experience considered a strong asset
- US GAAP experience considered an asset
- Ability to build strong working relationships and respect of co-workers both locally and internationally
- Experience with Xero, Fathom & CaseWare considered an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30234.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.