About the Company
Our client is a leading global management services company with a multitude of expanding business lines. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be supporting the Corporate Finance division and is responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in addition to ad hoc projects.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced culture of support, growth, and collaboration within the company
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Vast opportunities for growth and advancement with performance
About the Opportunity
- Generate monthly internal financial statements, participate in the close process, consolidations, intercompany, accounting policy, reconciliations, month-end checklists etc.
- Timely investigation of financial statement outages, identification of the cause, and remediation
- Assist in preparing quarterly reporting packages and other quarterly deliverables to company stakeholders and governmental bodies
- Prepare and enhance external year-end financial statements, including note disclosures, to public company standards
- Support all audit requests from both internal and external auditors
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc departmental projects, including those to further streamline various accounting processes
- Other monthly accounting and administrative related tasks as required including assisting with reporting system chart of accounts updates, mappings, and changes
- Assisting with ad-hoc technical research on accounting issues that arise, evaluating alternatives and making relevant recommendations
- Aid in the completion and documentation of quarterly internal controls including management representation signoffs and goodwill impairment
- Prepare management reports and slide decks for senior management decision making
- On an ad-hoc basis, assist in preparing and posting complex corporate accounting journal entries
- 3+ years of experience in a large public accounting firm
- Experience auditing medium to larger public companies, ideally in the real estate or services sectors, would be preferred but not required
- Strong working experience with IFRS standards, including some newer standards: for example, experience with IFRS 15 and IFRS 16 would be an asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #301513.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role