About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the healthcare distribution industry. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst responsible for leading the month-end reporting for subsidiaries, supporting the Director, Accounting.
Why Work Here
- Collaborative environment
- People care about one another
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
About the Opportunity
- Lead the monthly financial reporting process
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS for reporting
- Ensure accounting practices are appropriate, well implemented, and comply with professional and Company directives
- Manage assigned accounts within the General Ledger and ensure all allocated accounts are reconciled on a timely basis
- Monitor and analyze monthly financial and non-financial information received to identify important trends and potential problem areas
- Act as key liaison with IT to ensure smooth month end closing process, including addition of new GL accounts, Account Groups, Divisions, and any other required changes to the financial reports generated via internal programs
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast for the consolidated balance sheet
- Work in collaboration with his/her team and cross-functional teams to continuously improve work processes.
- Analyzes activities, identifies cause for problems and proposes adapted corrective measures
- Collaborates with internal departments to ensure smooth transition to a new ERP system
- CPA or CPA In Progress (CFE completed)
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience leading the month-end reporting process is preferable
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30088.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.