About the Company
Our client is a leading software company. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to prepare analytics and other documentation to support the executive decision-making processes of the firm.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very collaborative and entrepreneurial culture, there are weekly virtual town halls to introduce new staff, demo new software, and update all staff on business affairs. The CEO speaks weekly at these events.
- Close focus on diversity and inclusion
- There is a clear runway for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecasting activities
- Preparation of detailed analytics and financial models to support business decisions
- Assist with investor and internal reporting packages including calculation of various SaaS metrics and benchmarking
- Perform market research and data mining activities
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate budget vs actual and other internal reporting
- Support roll-out and maintenance of finance-related software systems (NetSuite ERP, NetSuite Planning and Budgeting)
- Creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Automate reporting and forecasting tools
- Present to and work with Senior Management Team
- CPA enrolled or completed
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience
- FP&A experience
- Experience building financial models in Excel (lookups, 3D lookups, pivots)
- SaaS experience is an asset
- Hyperion, Netsuite experience is nice to have
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30011.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.