About the Company
Our client is a leading Investment Management firm. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be a finance business partner for the Investment Operations of the firm.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Family-like culture, everyone is very close to one another
- Company has low turnover and high employee engagement scores
- Great work-life balance
About the Opportunity
- Develop, manage and regularly present a framework to address the needs of the business and anticipate future business unit requirements, including management reports
- Proactive support of the cost allocation process includes the design, compilation, review and implementation of various financial models
- Provide financial analysis and/or pricing support for emerging business opportunities, trends and financial results
- Facilitate the annual business planning and budgeting process while providing overall financial stewardship, expense management and support for other ad hoc projects
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators/success measures and develop post implementation assessments against the relevant measures
- Proactive support of board reporting and quarterly business reviews
- Manages a process to high quality and efficiency standards and determines the necessary inputs and outputs to meet customer needs
- Takes ownership for ensuring all work and/or processes are documented
- CPA (Will consider in progress) / CFA/MBA
- Experience with Fund Audit experience
- Knowledge of Investment Operations
- 3+ years experience in financial analysis, modelling, reporting, budgetin
- Excellent Excel skills
- Business Partnering exposure
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30005.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.