About the Opportunity
- Provide actionable information that will impact the company’s financial results
- Manage the company’s financial planning process for budgets, reforecasts and financial projections
- Quantify the financial impact of business initiatives, recommending viable options and validating key assumptions
- Manage the budget and reforecast timelines, submissions and scenario analyses
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly results against prior year and budget/reforecast
- Provide deep insights by understanding, analyzing and explaining variances while providing tangible recommendations for improvement for senior leadership
- Perform analytics, ROI evaluations and financial models for new strategic initiatives, business development opportunities and capital investing decisions; lead the search for ways to optimize performance and financial results
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of weekly, monthly, quarterly statistics that represent core KPIs to the company; report KPIs to operational leads and key trends/findings to executive team
- 3+ years of financial/accounting work experience with financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis focus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with Vena is an asset
$38 - $45/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28305.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.