Our client is sourcing for a Senior Finance Analyst for a 3 month to permanent opportunity for their Financial Planning & Analyst team.
About the Opportunity
- Ownership of the annual budget and quarterly financial forecasts
- In charge of variance analysis, monthly and quarterly packages with detailed commentary for management and executives
- Ownership of relevant reporting that measures the performance of the department's objectives and initiatives
- Relevant information for monthly accounting close, forecast updates, and annual budgets by working closely with the business units, and continuously driving improvements in the associated processes
- Support the development of annual and long-term strategic plan for the global business
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to financial planning and management reporting processes, to align to global best practices
- Collaborate with business, finance and accounting teams to help analyze, align and report the key business drivers
- Provide support for special projects including developing financial modeling and robust business analysis to highlight financial implication and support key decisions
- CPA Designation or close to obtaining
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (finance, accounting, business); accounting or related professional designation required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant and progressive experience in finance including planning, analysis and building financial models required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment and manage well through ambiguity
- Experience with multiple currency reporting required
- Proven ability to partner with various business functions
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24359.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.