About the Company
Our client is in the natural resources industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be a core member of the financial reporting team.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for training/ development and continuous learning
- Great, supportive, and dynamic culture
- Team friendly environment
About the Opportunity
- Analysis of operational and financial information from Company’s operations and network of companies.
- Supporting the monthly and quarterly close and preparation and review of quarterly Financial Statements and MD&A
- Working closely with Regional Finance teams, external partners and Internal Finance to develop a complete picture of company performance and prepare reports for senior management as required;
- Ad hoc analyses on upcoming or potential special transactions, including decision aids for senior management
- Analysis, modelling and review of significant accounting estimates including but not limited to fair value estimates, environmental rehabilitation provisions, depletion and depreciation and inventory valuation, among others
- Supporting external and internal auditors’ requests during their quarterly, interim and annual engagements
- 3-5 years of experience in Public Accounting Firm in Audit & Assurance
- Exposure to IFRS
- Appropriate depth and experience in technical accounting
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #299853.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.