About the Company
Our client is a leading professional services firm dedicated to scaling high-growth ventures. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to take on hybrid responsibilities of full-cycle accounting, FP&A, as well as other related tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to gain exposure in all facets of both finance and accounting, across a variety of different industries
- Clear growth plan into a Finance Manager position
About the Opportunity
- Recording and reconciling transactions to appropriate accounts with supporting documents
- Accounts payable, cheques, transfers and wires
- Invoicing and receivables
- Payroll administration
- Sales tax filings
- Improvements to processes and internal controls as you can see and recommend
- CPA or in final stages (passed the CFE)
- Audit experience at a Public Accounting Firm
- Experience serving small to medium-sized private clients
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to audit clients in a wide variety of industries is a strong asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29943.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.