About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their finance team.
Why Work Here
- Very strong team of CPA, CA's at head office
- Company is performing extremely well
- Real estate sector is one of the best performing sectors historically
- Flexible managers who allow people the flexibility to plan their own schedules as long as work is getting done
About the Opportunity
- Actively involved in month-end closing activities including account reconciliations, variance analysis and journal entries
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly financial statements and management discussion and analysis
- Continuously implement process improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and productivity of the Corporate Accounting department
- Compile supporting documents for auditors on a quarterly basis
- Assist in the maintenance of internal control policies and procedures
- Collaborate with other departments as needed
- Complete ad-hoc analyses or reports as required
- CPA, CA
- 3 years of progressive work experience in accounting functions
- Experience with IFRS clients
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 299225.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.