About the Company
Our client is a leading software provider. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to primarily focus on process improvements and data flow amongst a variety of related tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- The organization is aggressively growing both organically and via acquisitions
- Strong senior leadership and a healthy financial position
- Hip, casual, entrepreneurial culture; operates like a startup but is on the verge of taking significant leaps forward
About the Opportunity
- Join the Corporate Accounting team; work directly with motivated team members and other specialists to ensure the accuracy of the accounting records
- Develop processes to increase the efficiency of our Finance team
- Ability to develop processes, build frameworks and bring on new tools to enable the scalability of a fast-growing software company from start to finish
- Own and be accountable for one of key revenue streams overseeing the process from A-Z working closely with sales, operations, FP&A and reporting teams
- Perform full-cycle month-end close process including preparing journal entries, accruals, and reconciliations, variance analysis
- Take ownership of critical assigned balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations, researching issues, and resolving discrepancies
- Troubleshoot, manage and proactively resolve processing issues/reconciliation differences
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Assist the Assistant Controller with integration of accounting reporting and systems for new acquisitions.
- Provide support for revenue recognition accounting and analysis, journal entry support, working closely with the senior leadership supporting monthly reviews of financial results and investment and/or strategic decisions
- CA from the firm
- IFRS experience (IFRS 15)
- Background from SaaS or Telecom industry
- Solid Excel skills (sumifs, pivots, countifs)
- SQL, Python is an asset
- Netsuite knowledge is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29853.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.