About the Company
Our client is a leading Canadian private equity firm. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide oversight of the fund administrator and perform duties related to Operations, FP&A, and Cash-Flow Modelling.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- A collaborative company culture with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- Lots of learning opportunities and room for growth
- A great mentor in both CFO and Finance Manager
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the outsourced Fund administrator ensuring accuracy over financial accounting and investor communications
- Assist with the timely closing of books each month, including reviewing various investment and accounting schedules, and monthly investor statements prepared by the Fund administrator
- Assist with coordinating all Fund transactions including investment funding, capital calls, distributions, borrowings, and quarterly management fees
- Cash management and treasury functions including, assisting with cash forecasts, F/X transactions, and ensuring compliance with credit facilities
- Assist with trade settlement (debt & equity trades, portfolio company financing transactions, etc.)
- Assist with investor relations activities and responding to investor queries
- Liaise with lawyers, bankers, custodians, auditors, and investors as required to support the operations of the Fund
- Calculate and monitor investment returns
- Assist with annual audit of financial statements
- Assist with tax reporting and compliance (US and CAD taxes)
- Evaluate and analyze financial information, and perform associated ad-hoc analysis
- Other general finance and accounting duties to support the Finance team, including corporate accounting functions, and Investment team
- CPA, CA from public accounting (preference for Big 4 experience)
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in audit
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Client base in Private Equity, Funds, or Financial Services is good to have
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29808.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.