About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to lead the IFRS financial reporting process and develop a comprehensive set of best practices and control optimization policies for the organization.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- An entrepreneurial company that is looking to grow and expand
- Lots of focus on Diversity and inclusion within the Company
- Great benefits package including pension
- Summer Fridays and Christmas to New Years Closed office
About the Opportunity
- Lead the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and MD&A in accordance with IFRS
- Prepare and review analyses to support the MD&A section of the quarterly and annual reports and the supplemental information
- Coordinate the quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits with the external auditors, as well as manage the audit issues resolution process
- Ensure the timely preparation of all financial information and presentations required for quarterly and annual reports
- Research and champion the interpretation and application of new accounting standards, including drafting of technical accounting assessments/policies/position papers/memos for internal and auditor use
- Lead transition and implementation of new processes and new systems
- Support financial modelling and assess technical accounting and reporting impacts
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements for the Company’s pension plan
- Evaluate working capital forecasts to reflect analyzed trends
- Create and maintain an integrated financial forecasting model that is in line with strategic and operational plans of the Company
- Fulfill ad hoc requests from Senior Executives
- Build strong relationships with other departments and support cross-functional needs in various financial topics including analyses in inventory and royalties
- Support ongoing analysis with cross-functional teams to gain better understanding of financial results and product users
- CPA or in progress (CA, from mid-sized firm and/or Big 4)
- 3 years experience
- Corporate reporting and financial close reporting background
- Strong knowledge of IFRS standards and external reporting (F/S preparation)
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29803.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.