About the Company
This is an exciting role with our client in Technology. This Company is well-positioned for success and is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist within their external financial reporting team.
Why Work Here
- Excellent team dynamic
- Great work life balance
- Ability to work from home
- Tenured team
About the Opportunity
- Financial Reporting: Financial Statements and Analysis
- Assist with the monthly/quarterly/annual close process, including consolidation and financial statements
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/year-end adjustment(s) of divisional information in order to prepare accurate internal and external reporting in compliance with the Company’s accounting policies
- Prepare working papers of financial comparatives and analysis for quarterly and annual MD&A.
- Assist with the consolidated intercompany reconciliation process
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements for internal purposes, including assisting with the preparation of monthly variance analysis
- Assist with reconciliation of statutory financial statements for foreign entities, to the consolidated financial statements under IFRS, noting the differences
- CPA from Big 4 Public Accounting Firm
- 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Public company reporting experience an asset
- Strong IFRS, Public Company audit/reporting experience
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #297687.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role